We pride ourselves on being patient-focused to offer a pleasant experience for children, adolescents, and adults alike. We feel that this balance is necessary in order to help you or your loved one make the best decisions regarding your individualized care. We work hard to educate and assist in making informed choices about those specific needs. In accordance with best practices in our field, we never recommend testing or treatment that is not deemed necessary.
We focus on the following principles to foster our mission:
- Clinical care that is collaborative, evidence-based, and patient‑centered
- Implementation of evidence-based standards as our field evolves
- Community outreach to promote a higher level of mental health literacy
- Professional development of our clinical & administrative staff
- Connections to experts offering a variety of specialized services
- Continuing education lectures for other mental health professionals